Delivery and Returns
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused / unopened / undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For cancellations or returns please contact us on 01865 767918 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods ordered, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging as soon as reasonably practicable.
Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Still On The Hill Ltd, Old Depot, South Park, Cheney Lane, Oxford, OX3 7QJ, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Oxford Artisan Distillery, Still On The Hill Ltd, Old Depot, South Park, Cheney Lane, Oxford, OX3 7QJ, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are posting an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable posting service or purchasing posting insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The Oxford Artisan Distillery Printed and E-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on The Oxford Artisan Distillery online site.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- E-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Still On The Hill Ltd is not liable for delivery of a E-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Still On The Hill Ltd is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Still On The Hill Ltd reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with a The Oxford Artisan Distillery Gift Card.
- Delivery charge is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.